- Nitro Street (Corvette body, based on the Nitro Buggy/Hawk chassis) - The Nitro Street is a difficult one to track down... searching the internet I see a lot of message board postings from the era it was released, talking about the performance of them, etc.. so I know they are out there. It's just a matter of finding one, preferably with the stick controller and brown Traxxas box.
- Blue Eagle LS (LS version only) - The Blue Eagle LS is simply an upgraded version of the Blue Eagle. Traxxas sold a "LS Upgrade Kit" as well for the standard Blue Eagle. I've got a couple of Blue Eagle trucks in good condition, but I'd like to find a LS version (with box) in mint or near-mint condition.
- TRX Eagle - The TRX Eagle is one that I can find little or no information about. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for on that one. I found a couple of pictures which make it look like a blue eagle stadium truck on a Bullet chassis. I've actually got a line on one now, so I may have more information on this one soon.
Nitro Vee- I've found plenty of Nitro Vees online, but never the perfect combination of condition and price. I would like to have one with little or no use, and on that particular one, I require the original box, etc. (found 03/11)
As for other miscellaneous items I'm looking for, if you have any of the following I would be interested as well...
- Image .12 engine - This nitro engine came before the TRX .12 and is difficult to find these days. I need one for my Nitro Buggy. I would be interested in an Image .12 in any condition, running or not.
- Monster Buggy body - Mine is aftermarket. The MB I have is in excellent condition, but the previous owner either purchased or fabricated an aluminum body for it. It's actually quite nice and displays well... but I'm always on the lookout for an original
- Near mint to mint condition bodies - I would consider purchasing bodies / decal sheets for any Traxxas vehicle made prior to 1995ish.
- Anything else vintage Traxxas - Although I may not be actively seeking it, if you have something old made by Traxxas, contact me with the details... I'm always interested in seeing what's out there.
As for the next update, I will be doing the Bullet information/photo post soon. I'll also be doing the Sledgehammer and Radicator photo shoots and posts around the same time.